Wednesday 6 April 2011

How to get rid of Cellulite - Step 2


Hey you guys!

So my next step for combatting cellulite is a product review. The Garnier BodyTonic Hydrating Lotion.

Featuring Mandarin Zest, and Stimulating Caffeine, with a unique blend of fruit essences (grapefruit, kiwi, apple) which are known for their smoothing properties, this lotion is designed as an energy cocktail for your skin, to keep your skin moisturised all day long, firming each time you use it.
The uplifting citrus fragrance is not too overpowering which I like. The texture of this product is a gel creme formula which is not greasy at all. It glides on easily with a very hydrating feel to it. The gel creme almost dissapears/sinks into the skin as you apply it.
The Garnier range is currently on offer at Superdrug at better than half price making this product £3.04.

I have been using this product specifically on the backs of my thighs after showering so combined with the workout regime I have been doing its hard to say whether this product alone actually firms my skin to reduce the appearance of cellulite. I do think it is a combination of both working out, and then massaging this into the backs of my thighs. The massaging movement stimulates the blood cells which in turn can help to reduce the appearance of cellulite. I am yet to try the additional Tonic products in the Garnier range but based on the lotion I will definitely be repurchasing this product as I love the fresh citrus scent, the active ingredients, the smoothness of my skin after using it, and the bright yellow summery packaging.


What do you think of the Garnier BodyTonic range?
Step 3 of combatting cellulite coming soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment