Saturday 26 March 2011

Colour Block Trend - High Street


I absolutely love this trend. It is the perfect way to progress from your winter clothes to your spring/summer wardrobe with a pop of colour. I always see lots of floral prints come about in Spring and I always feel that its way to early - especially in the UK when the weather is still rainy and miserable! Having said that, it has been quite nice the past fortnight so these high street pieces are perfect to start wearing in your transition phase from your winter nudes to springtime colour. I created this Polyvore to show just a few high street pieces that I feel are not only affordable, but bang on trend in terms of the colour block fashion trend.
Zara are one of those high street stores that always get it right. It doesn't matter when it is, but I can always find something that resembles the look of high end designer wear at great prices. I've picked up a few bits and bobs lately (post coming soon), with quite a lot of it being around the colour block trend. Karen Millen are another one of my favourite high street stores. A little over priced, but the quality is exceptional.


Do you like the colour block trend? What have you managed to pick up from the high street?


No comments:

Post a Comment