Tuesday 3 May 2011

Holiday Blues...


Hey you guys!

Just a quick update on whats going on in my life. I just got back from my Easter holiday abroad and I have serious holiday blues going on right now... Even though the sunshine is out and the weather is incredibly nice in Manchester, I can't help but miss my family abroad and everything else that comes along with it... uncontrollable laughter, huge consumptions of food, chilling with my loved ones, partying, and lots of tanning on the beach! Hmma :-(

I have put on near enough 3/4 of a stone in the past 3 weeks... shocking I know! I was doing ALOT of chilling so that combined with the yummy meals I was having 3x a day it was inevitable that I would put on some weight. I was looking into some classes before I left and they are at an average of £5 a class. I decided yesterday that I would commit to a local gym membership and managed to grab myself a good deal which works out at £25 a month. The gym has lots and lots of classes that I can attend, not to mention a free 6 week personal trainer so I think I got myself a pretty good deal. I will do a more in depth post sometime this week!

Hope you guys had a wonderful Easter! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment