Monday 9 April 2012

Spring/Summer Neon Trend 2012

Hey guys!

I know I know long time no blog! There really is no excuse but I'm back for real for real *lets hug it out*. One trend that I am absolutely LOVINGGGGG right now is the neon trend. I think during this time of year its always nice to spruce up your wardrobe with a pop of colour. Hot pink & neon lime work so well together as demonstrated by the beautiful Jennifer Lopez on American Idol. Theres plenty of affordable pieces in the high street right now but I am yet to find a dupe to the Michael Kors neon pink & lime dress that JLO wore.
Zara have got a nice collection of neon brights but they are selling out fast so if your looking for some pieces ready for your Summer holidays then I would definitely recommend that you purchase them asap - I know I have!
Neon Lights







What do you guys think of the neon trend? Love it or Loathe it?





No comments:

Post a Comment